Toxic Mu Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey jean ............

2 posters

Go down

hey jean ............ Empty hey jean ............

Post  ME...... Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:46 pm

Hi JeaN. one question.Can u save the database???? because im tired
It's the third time u close a MU
INTERNATIONAL MU--RIP
TOXIC MU 15X-RIP
AND NOW TOXIC MU 1200X ----RIP.

MEN USE A DATABASE AND WHEN U HAVE MONEY PUT TOXIC MU AGAIN WITH ALL ACCOUNT
IF U DONT DO IT
WHY WILL WE PLAY MU???TO PLAY 2MONTHS AND CLOSE

I THINK U SOHOULD BE SERIOUS, U CANT QUIT IF U DONT LIKE, U CAN QUIT WHEN U CAN GET ANOTHER JOB. I KNOW IT'S NOT EASY.BUT, THIS IS THE REAL LIFE

ME......

Back to top Go down

hey jean ............ Empty Re: hey jean ............

Post  JeaN Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:35 pm

look dude to open a mu server its a risk i risk and i lost i didnt get any donate so all servers close i can keep toxic mu if i got 68$ TODAY the host company told me that if i pay in 1-2 days my server will open again but if i dont pay they will format it so guys i dont have money cause i pay 103EURO to buy new host for international mu so i am really sorry i should never open this server

JeaN
Admin

http://toxicmu.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkness Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:30 pm

JeaN wrote:look dude to open a mu server its a risk i risk and i lost i didnt get any donate so all servers close i can keep toxic mu if i got 68$ TODAY the host company told me that if i pay in 1-2 days my server will open again but if i dont pay they will format it so guys i dont have money cause i pay 103EURO to buy new host for international mu so i am really sorry i should never open this server

finaly jean ur finaly not a ****** anymore do everyone a favor and NEVER EVER OPEN ANY OF UR SERVERS all the servers u ever did ended up a failure u should have learned by now that ur just not meant to open up any kind of online game ur not smart enough u make the game too easy or u just do something stupid like HIGH EXP and no reset what kind of stupid *** idea was that seriously dude use that thing i ur head people call a BRAIN and THINK FOR ONCE u WELL NEVER EVER MAKE ANY GOOD ONLINE GAMES u keep making up this shit of hackers when all ur doing is trying to make people DONATE so u can get a good host but everyone thats bullshit there never was a HACKER on any of jeans server its just his way of STEALING YOUR MONEY

Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:36 am

darkness shut the **** ** you dont know a *** you are mad cause jean didnt make you gm the last time eat my **** you son of a ***** and dont ever ever join in jean mu servers dumb ***

Back to top Go down

Post  VorenusV Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:53 pm

hm Darkness got a point though jean did you ever expect to make enouch many to keep the server rolling?ur 16 like me i dun think you got the money to keep a server up unless ur like a rich kid
so darkness was right when he sed you shoukd have learned from ur mistakes...

I had a good time on toxic mu though but i knew it wasnt gonna last
no hard feelings jean just dun open another server because its to hard to keep it going:)

VorenusV

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum